Wednesday 11 September 2013

10 on 10

I keep missing this every month, and although I am a day late I would still like to join in with Rebekah again.
 
I have been attending a conference this week, so my day was spent mostly commuting and sitting in doors.  I went into the city, spent a few hours at the conference, strolled around Darling Harbour, train home, dressed up for the conference dinner, train back to the city, listened to great music on the harbour, then home again.
 
Unfortunately I only had my phone with me, so the photo quality is not great.
 
The highlight of the day was getting up on stage with the band at the end of the evening and doing a few numbers (no photos of that).
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 
 



 
 
ten on ten button

3 comments:

  1. love the cloud pic especially given the content of your seminar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Max. When I got off the train there was so much bushfire smoke around it looked great with the sunlight through the clouds.

      Delete
  2. How fun to play with the band, shame there's no photos!
    Glad you decided to join in x

    ReplyDelete