Sunday 10 March 2013

10 on 10

I missed last month, so joining in again with Ten on Ten.
Today was busy, but OK.  Hubby was sick so I had to do a lot of things that are usually shared in order to get ready for the coming week.  My day looked a bit like this.

This is part of a sculpture that hangs on our bedroom wall and it's usually the first thing I see when I wake up.



Morning coffee - a must have



Band practice for church ... which sticks today ...?



Playing one of my favourites



 Daughter #1 doing some cooking ... love the apron!



Grocery shopping done and bags unpacked



The results of earlier cooking efforts



Quick run around the dog park



I am loving reading this series to my two older kids ... almost finished Book 4



At last, some time to myself



ten on ten button

5 comments:

  1. I finished with a glass of wine too, lovely set of photos... love the Dr Who apron & your array of drum sticks. Glad you remembered today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the set. What a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son would LOVE the Dr.Who apron! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, yes she is a big Dr Who fan. I think it cam from the ABC shop in Sydney. Maybe you could get one online?? Or perhaps they have a similar outlet in the US.

      Delete