Friday 11 January 2013

ten on ten (on the 11th)

I have been wanting to join in with this for ages and keep missing it.  This time, I wasn't going to let it stop me, so I'm sorry, but I'm a day late.  I'm joining in with a bit of sunshine, capturing ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of the month.

As our two week beach holiday draws to a close, we enjoyed both morning and afternoon trips to two different beaches, with indoor reading and relaxing in between.  Capped off with fish, calamari and chips by the lake for dinner.

Generous application of sunscreen

Cousins enjoying the waves

Drying the swimming costumes

A quick game of pool

Some light holiday reading

Making more progress on our 1500 piece puzzle

Mucking around with the panorama setting on the camera - my husband trying to get himself in each frame

Hide and seek amongst the rocks

 Calamari on the lake

The day comes to an end

2 comments:

  1. Love that last sunset shot, & the panoramic shot made me laugh- is that with your phone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fun doing the panorama - it took a few goes. Not with my phone, it's with the little water proof 'point and click' camera.

    ReplyDelete