Thursday 17 January 2013

Golden Hour 52 - Week 1

I am joining in with Sonishka for the Golden Hour - 52 Weeks Project.  The aim is to capture a moment each week at sunrise or sunset - that time of day when the light is at its best for photography.  I will do my best for a photo every week, but obviously there will be times when I can't manage it.

Week 1 - a magical moment that came and went in the blink of an eye.  My daughter and I were enjoying the sunset a few days ago when a dolphin appeared right in front of us.  She was so excited and luckily, I had my camera.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jane for a shout out :O!

    I am happy you have joined this challenge. I havent seen any golden hour this week due to snow, but got some snow shots at least :-)

    Have a nice evening, xx Sonishka

    ReplyDelete